TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Intellectual Property
· Limited Use; Restrictions on Use
· Social Media Sites and Third Party Links
· United States Site
· Limitation of Liability
· Digital Millennium Copyright Act
· No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites
Intellectual Property – Unless otherwise noted, all text, content, and documents on the Site, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing on the Site (“IP”) are owned by Noble and are protected under copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws. As between Noble and you, all right, title and interest in and to the IP will at all times remain with Noble. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Site, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks, or service marks of Noble.
Submissions—By using this site, you grant Noble an unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable license to use, modify, or adapt the any comments, images, or other content that you submit (“Submissions”) for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating the submission into IP that may be commercial in nature. Information on this site is public and for every user to access, thus you acknowledge that you do not have any expectation of privacy in relation to your Submissions. Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Noble or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Disclaimers—Noble reserves the right to change any part of the Site at any time without notice.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Noble is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Noble adheres to the notice and take down policies of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.)). If you believe any of the content on this Site infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (“DMCA Takedown Notice”) as set forth below:
· Send all DMCA Takedown Notices to email@example.com.
· Include a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
· Identify the material claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Noble to locate the material;
· Include information reasonably sufficient to permit Noble to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
· Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· Include a statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that in order for Noble to be authorized to takedown any content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites—Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Site are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from Noble.